Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Students Can Make a Difference

I am a high school student who has never really been into school. I only go to school becasue i have to. This year I started high school and I tried to start with a positive attitude. I decided to get involved and join a club. My teacher advised me to join the Interact Club and I became involved in helping ot collect food for the needy during the holidays. I never realized how many people there are that are less fortunate than me. I have developed a new attitude about school when I saw just how important it is to help others and I have learned that a ninth grader like me can make a difference in the world. I am happy that I have joined the Interact Club.

This post is part of the MAT@USC: Masters in Teaching Hope for the holidays event. Did you have an experience or witness something in 2009 which gave you hope for the future of American education? If so, please see this post for more information on how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment